ADDICTION UK

Addiction UK for the latest information exploring new treatment models and the revolutionary TEN STAGES study course with its challenges to recovery norms.

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Naomi Campbell has revealed that she hated herself and found it hard to look at the mirror when she was a cocaine addict.
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Naomi Campbell has revealed that she hated herself and found it hard to look at the mirror when she was a cocaine addict.Campbell, 39, w...
Naomi Campbell has revealed that she hated herself and found it hard to look at the mirror when she was a cocaine addict.Campbell, 39, who has since kicked the habit, is ashamed of her behaviour in those years.
"I've had times when it was hard for me to look at myself in the mirror, because I didn't really like who I was," the Sun quoted her, as saying. She added: "From 1998 to 2005 was very difficult. Anger wasn't the only one of my issues - I have lots of them. I had to get clean. I'm not proud of things I've done."

AUK

Post a Comment

 
Top