ADDICTION UK

Addiction UK for the latest information exploring new treatment models and the revolutionary TEN STAGES study course with its challenges to recovery norms.

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Sometimes going to meeting resembles taking a small child to an old victorian public lavatory
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Sometimes going to a meeting resembles taking a small child to an old victorian public lavatory with the all pervading stench of stale pis...
Sometimes going to a meeting resembles taking a small child to an old victorian public lavatory with the all pervading stench of stale piss, regurgitated vomit of old experiences, shit stained bowls of porcelain of shame and guilt do I put my hand over the child eyes do I ignore the green bile of traumatic experiences or do I remove myself to a place of safety in the health of Ten Stages Wellness a solution and understanding which holds the reasons of how I came to be here and why I want out into the light of clean pure wellness.

AUK

Post a Comment

 
Top