ADDICTION UK

Addiction UK for the latest information exploring new treatment models and the revolutionary TEN STAGES study course with its challenges to recovery norms.

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Lady Gaga about her cocaine addiction saying she “believed it would have killed her”.
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
“I thought I was gonna die,” she said in her explosive new biography written by Helia Phoenix. outrageous dresser Lady Gaga has come out...
“I thought I was gonna die,” she said in her explosive new biography written by Helia Phoenix.




outrageous dresser Lady Gaga has come out in her biography LADY GAGA: Just Dance about her cocaine addiction saying she “believed it would have killed her”.The outrageous pop diva – who stole the show at last week’s Grammys performing with Sir Elton John- told how she would lock herself in her room snorting “bags and bags” of the drug to get inspiration for her music. And now the 23-year-old whose real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta – claims she was eventually saved… “by a dead auntie whose ghost lives inside her.”“I wanted to be the artists I loved, like Mick Jagger and Andy Warhol – and I thought the only way to do it was to live the lifestyle. But then I realised my father’s sister Joanne, who’d died at 19, had instilled her spirit in me. She was a painter and a poet – and I had a spiritual vision I had to finish her business,” she said.In the book that will only be in stores from February 18, Gaga reveals how she stripped on stage during a song as an unknown to get a bored audience to notice her. And served meatballs to a lover in only Knickers and Stilettos to turn him on.
Costing about R164 per copy, the singer revealed in the book how she dropped out of her New York performing arts school at 20 and descended into a nightmare world.“My cocaine soundtrack was always the Cure. I would lock myself in my room and listen to Never Enough on repeat while I did bags and bags of cocaine. It was about being an artist. I wasn’t a lazy addict. I would make demo tapes and send them around. At the time I didn’t think there was anything wrong with me, until my friends said, ‘Are you doing this alone?’ Um, yes. Me and my mirror.”

AUK

Post a Comment

 
Top